Suspension and Termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Agreement upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site
• issuing a warning to you;
• taking legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• taking legal action against you; and/or
• disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not an exhaustive list, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.