Information We Collect
Blue Steens may collect information about you through our site as follows:
• where you subscribe to receive our newsletter, notifications or any other opt-in publications or to attend any events which we may run;
• where you complete any online questionnaire on our site or otherwise submit any comments or queries to us through our site;
• in the form of our web logs, which consist of information about site traffic and usage;
• where we contact you further in any manner in connection with our Services or any of the above.
Depending on your use of our site, data collected may include name, business details, contact information, IP address, browser type, date and time of activity on our site.
Blue Steens may also collect data provided voluntarily by you in other communication such as:
• when we do business together, i.e. you make use of our commercial or pro bono Services;
• when we connect and interact on social media; or
• information that is available about you in the public domain.