These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site ("contributions") including reviews and questions submitted to us.
The following standards and requirements apply to your use of and contributions to our site.
Your contributions must:
• be accurate (where they state facts);
• be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
• comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Your contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person or obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person, including using your contributions to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; and
• be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.